The annual New Mexico AVS Technical Symposium will feature SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS at all levels of their career including STUDENTS, TECHNOLOGISTS, AND EARLY CAREER RESEARCHERS. Post-docs, Professors, and National Lab staff are also encouraged to present and attend. This energetic, one-day forum allows for emerging scientists and engineers to present their research and collaborate with new colleagues. For students especially, the friendly exchange is valuable practice for future conferences and job presentations.
This FREE Symposium will be held on
Tuesday, May 16th
Sheraton Airport Hotel in Albuquerque
- Full program and abstract book is now available HERE.
- Symposium Schedule of Events is now available HERE.
- Symposium and Vendor Show registration is available HERE.
Short Course News:
- Short course schedule is available HERE.
- Vendor booths are open for late rental HERE.