2018 NMAVS Symposium and Exhibition News:
The 2018 NMAVS Symposium and Exhibition will be held at the Sheraton Airport Hotel in Albuquerque the week of May 21-24, 2018
- Symposium information:
- Symposium Schedule is now available!
- Register to attend symposium and/or Vendor Show (FREE – Lunch is included)
- Symposium and exhibition: Tuesday, May 22, 2018, at the Sheraton Airport Hotel in Albuquerque
- Short Courses: May 21-24, 2018 at the Sheraton Airport Hotel in Albuquerque
- View short course information.
- NOTE: Short course registrations are now closed for 2018.
About NMAVS (AVS New Mexico):
The AVS – Science & Technology Society is a non-profit professional society and a member of the American Institute of Physics (AIP). The AVS is the foremost professional organization for practitioners in the many diverse fields that depend on science and technology at low pressures and/or controlled atmospheres. The AVS is dedicated to advancing the science and technology of films and coatings, microelectronics, nanostructures, surfaces and interfaces, plasmas, vacuum, and manufacturing processes. The AVS membership includes technologists, physicists, chemists, materials scientists and engineers who conduct research in these fields and work with vacuum-related processing.
The AVS/New Mexico Chapter (AVS/NM) membership includes residents of New Mexico, Oklahoma and that part of Texas in the Mountain Time Zone. A great deal of the Chapter activity centers around the Albuquerque/Los Alamos area because of the major scientific efforts at Sandia National Laboratories, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Intel and the University of New Mexico.
AVS New Mexico hosts the Southwest Student Chapter.
AVS New Mexico Chapter Details
- Chapter Information
- Officers and Committees
- Science Fair Support