Course Listing for 2018
May 21st, 2018
May 22nd, 2018
May 23rd, 2018
May 24th, 2018
|Basic Vacuum Technology
(Riddle and Hodges, 4 days)
|Vacuum System Design
|Controlling Contamination in Vacuum Systems
|Vacuum and Cryogen Safety
|Fabrication of Planar Silicon CMOS Integrated Circuits
(1/2 Day Course) (Bauer)
|Fundamentals of XPS and AES
|Plasma Etching and RIE
|Evaporation for Thin Film Deposition
|Vacuum Leak Detection
General Short Course Information:
- Short courses meet from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at the conference venue.
- One day courses cost $690, 1/2 day course costs $345 and Basic Vacuum Technology (4 days) costs $1,795.
- Students may apply for scholarships to attend courses for free. Students applying for scholarships will be added to a waiting list and will be notified once their scholarship has been awarded.
- A $300 discount will be applied when 4 full-day courses are purchased. (Does not include the Basic Vacuum Technology course.)
- AVS members may qualify for a discount. Contact David Adams (info below) for details prior to registering.
- Lunch is provided for all short course attendees.
- Register HERE for all short courses.
For questions about short courses , please contact: