- Registrations are now closed.
- Please contact David Adams if you have any questions (contact information below.)
Course Listing for 2023
May 22, 2023
May 23, 2023
May 25, 2023
|Basic Vacuum Technology
(Riddle and Arata, 4 days)
|Basics of RF Technology
|Vacuum and Cryogen Safety
|Plasma and Ion Beam Diagnostics: Principles & Applications
|Improving the Efficiency of Vacuum Processes
General Short Course Information:
- Short courses meet from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at the conference venue.
- All courses will be held at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, 2910 Yale Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.
- Book your room online with the group rate HERE.
- Hotel reservations can also be made with the hotel directly at 505-843-7000. Please notify them that you are with the American Vacuum Society Group for a discounted of $121/night plus tax for reservations made by 4/30/23. The $121 reflects the government per diem rate for Albuquerque in 2023.
- For information about the Sheraton and directions to the Hotel, please visit https://www.nmavs.org/venue/ .
- One day courses cost $790 and Basic Vacuum Technology (4 days) costs $1,895.
- Full time university students qualify for a $75 short course day rate. (1 day course is $75, 2-day courses cost $150 and 4 day course is $300)
- AVS members may qualify for a discount. Contact David Adams (info below) for details prior to registering.
- Lunch is provided for all short course attendees.
For questions about short courses , please contact: